Clover chalk markers
These Clover chalk markers are the perfect tool for marking temporary lines on fabric or Soft and Stable™.
Lines and marks are easily visible and the marker is easy to use with straight edge rulers.
The tapered fine point permits accurate drawing of both straight lines and free hand curves.
Clover Chaco Liner Pen Style Markers are available in several colors.
We prefer using the white marker on medium to dark fabrics and the blue or silver markers on light fabrics.
NOTE: We have occasionally had difficulty removing lines marked using the yellow and pink markers, so we no longer carry those colors.
The Refill Cartridge for Chaco Liner Pen Style Markers (sold separately) is easy to replace when the powdered ink runs out.
INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PACKAGING:
- Test the pen first on a piece of scrap fabric to be sure that the lines and marks can be erased.
- On some fabrics it may not be possible to erase lines and marks.
- Do not use on fabrics that are not washable.
- Keep the Chaco Liner Pen Style as vertical as possible during use (the powdered ink will not flow smoothly from the pen if it is at a sharp angle).
- Ironing or dry-cleaning may make the marks permanent.
- Keep the pen point and transparent cartridge joined together while powered ink remains in the cartridge to avoid spills.
- Fasten the cap firmly to the body to store the pen when not in use.
We Also Recommend
Silk Glasshead Pins Size 30 - 1 1/4in (100ct) by Clover Needlecraft for Clover
Clover Fine Quilting Pins by Clover Needlecraft for Clover دبابيس خاصة للكويلتنغ من كلوفر